COROBOR Systems is looking for an IT project engineer to help it implement and support exciting projects in the field of meteorology and climate at the global level.
Part of the Campbell Scientific group, COROBOR Systems designs software and implements meteorological projects all over the world. Its main customers are National Weather Services, airports and Military Weather Services. Its systems collect, process and disseminate meteorological data which are critical for the population safety, the economy (transport, food energy production…), research and international cooperation. Website: https://www.corobor.com/
Its markets include: Weather/aviation/military organizations in more than 145 countries
Its expertise includes: Meteorology/ICT systems for data collection/software engineering
The main missions of the IT project engineer will be:
- Support IT project team to deliver international projects
- Software and IT maintenance support follow-up with customers
- Coordination between the project and software R&D team
Our systems are deployed and operate with high availaibility, in sensitive areas such as National Met Service HQ, Airports, Military bases. We need a talented IT engineer to ensure that our systems are always fully operational to deliver critical services to the population, public institutions and economical actors all over the world.
In direct contact with our international customers, Project and R&D Team (Software developers), the position requires a good level of English/French and interpersonal skills. This position allows to develop various skills and knowledge in computer science, meteorology, aeronautics and project management within a strong international and intercultural context.
- Docker and Kubernetes, VMware, VCenter, VSphere
- Operating systems installation and configuration (RedHat, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2016/2019, Windows 10),
- IT Network (switch and router configuration)
- Hardware/server integration (HD, RAM, router/switch…)
- Software testing and troubleshooting
Proficient in English and French (speaking and writing)
- Ability to analyse needs, sense of service, Team spirit
- Interest in meteorology and science
This is a permanent position is located in Montrouge (Paris area, Metro Line 4), France.
For more information, contact: Sales@corobor.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.